Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where have my students gone?!?!


QUESTION: What do you think these two students are doing???

Washing the assistant teachers laundry! What the heck? I was teaching one day and was wondering where a couple of students have gone. I found them at back washing my co-teachers blankets with there feet! Cool, but disturbing at the same time. "Why are you not in class?" I asked. "We have to get it done because it has to dry before tonight, Feleti" one of the boys told me. Apparently I didn't get the memo that it's alright to excuse students to do chores for teachers--This is just lovely and normal. On a brighter note, they were pretty excited to wash the bed sheets. They asked if they could wash mine. No thanks, I prefer to wash my own sheets. Oh, Tonga....



No comments:

Post a Comment