Sunday, July 10, 2011

PC Macedonia Postcards

PHOTO: Postcards from PC Macedonia

I just wanted to share some postcards that arrived from Macedonia by PCV Maggie Davies 08-11. She found out about our Postcard Project through the Peace Corps publication of Peace Corps Times. Her students in Kavadarci, Macedonia sent these beautiful cards. She is one of many PCVs who have made connections with GPS Matamaka. PCVs from Thailand, South Africa, and other exotic places have made wrote to us in Tonga. My students will be preparing postcards from Tonga upon my arrival back to Matamaka. We are now in the final end of the Postcard Project as my service is slowly coming to its end. However, it is still not too late to send your postcard from your home country and we can still get them processed before I am finished. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment